Hi,

> Well AGI is a pretty wide-open field and can use newbies with new
> perspectives, for sure...
>
> I noticed your interest in open innovation and IP law so forth -- it
> is valuable to have people with this sort of background involved in an
> OSS project for sure...!

Well, then if you don't mind, please let me know the detail of Oct. 9
event.  I couldn't find any information...lecture or workshop?

Best regards,
MH

--
Masayuki Hatta
Associate Professor, Faculty of Economics and Management, Surugadai

http://about.me/mhatta

mha...@gnu.org  / mha...@debian.org / mha...@opensource.jp /
hatta.masay...@surugadai.ac.jp

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/CAECZVPAc%3DwCHjCNQRk1Fd-B0ndUXMwXsC%2Bo2s6F4isJi9YnSrQ%40mail.gmail.com.