hey, very cool!

I will be in Tokyo meeting with some AGI researchers on Oct 9, maybe
you should join us ... do you know Naoya Arakawa?

ben

On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 12:55 AM, Masayuki Hatta <mha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying out OpenCog now, and cooked up Debian packages.  Currently I have
> cogutils (libcogutil-dev), opencog-atomspace, opencog-moses.  The main
> opencog repo can be packaged, but not yet.
>
> Files are available at https://people.debian.org/~mhatta/debian/opencog/
>
> (APT repository is not set up yet)
>
> Basically I made them for my own convenience,  and still need to be
> polished, but I think those are ok quality.  I'm a Debian developer, so I
> can upload them to the official Debian archive if you want.
>
> Some changes are made to the source code to build with the current g++.  One
> thing is "Ambiguous overload call to abs()"  errors, and I changed abs to
> fabs(I'm not sure this solution is correct).
>
> Also I killed BackwardChainerUTest in atomspace for now.
>
> If there are Debian users, please let me know your impression.
>
> Best regards,
> MH
>
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/61ed7380-c150-4edc-93c9-c3747a8370ff%40googlegroups.com.

Ben Goertzel, PhD
http://goertzel.org

"I am God! I am nothing, I'm play, I am freedom, I am life. I am the
boundary, I am the peak." -- Alexander Scriabin

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/CACYTDBdhTPjXUD5PZCw4OT8Z-heFHBKLF9fTPL33pTQ8%2BEyUFA%40mail.gmail.com.