On 2011-10-19 19:50, Øyvind Harboe wrote:
Please read HACKING and post to Gerrit.

Sorry, I don't have time to do so because:
1. The patch is trivial
2. I use git in Linux hosted in VitualBox, where emailing patches kinda does not work
3. My knowledge of Linux and Git is minimal

So basically I can say that Gerrit posting would NOT work in my environment without some serious effort, while you can just accept that trivial patch or post it there in two seconds. I have got a lot on my head now and no time to spare.

Make Gerrit accept patches via web interface (I see no reason why it shouldn't allow to do so as it's web based) and I'll be happy to post anything there - now it's just like a stone wall for me with milions of steps required to send a patch once a year.

For me - a user who sometimes patches simple stuff or adds config files - Gerrit is an obstacle, nothing more.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

4\/3!!