On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 8:38 AM, Peter Stuge <pe...@stuge.se> wrote:
> Øyvind Harboe wrote:
>> Some graphing I've been thinking about:
>>
>> - plot a number that shows the redundancy in maintainers. I.e. are we
>> relying on a single maintainer or are there multiple maintainers
>
> I've so far taken infinitely many more commits from Gerrit into
> openocd.git than before. Much more effort to deal with patch files.

Ca. 2 weeks ago, I decided I could no longer commit patches and stopped
doing so. Nobody else stepped up. This is why Gerrit forced itself forward
as the only viable solution.

Don't think that I didn't notice that you have pushed infinitely many more
patches to the repository than before! :-)

--
Øyvind Harboe - Can Zylin Consulting help on your project?
US toll free 1-866-980-3434