On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 7:35 AM, Peter Stuge <pe...@stuge.se> wrote:
> Øyvind Harboe wrote:
>> I'm thinking a bit about how I can draw up some graphs on this...
>
> Graphing number of commits is easy, but graphing the review is
> difficult.

Before we got Gerrit going I decided that I could no longer spend time
submitting patches to the official repository, much as I wanted to.

Some graphing I've been thinking about:

- plot a number that shows the redundancy in maintainers. I.e. are we
relying on a single maintainer or are there multiple maintainers who
commit/submit patches? Plot standard deviation of % of commits grouped
into maintainers. Do this per week to show how the project develops.

- plot # of lines of code / time committed.

--
Øyvind Harboe - Can Zylin Consulting help on your project?
US toll free 1-866-980-3434