If you want to spend the time taking other people's patches and
pushing them to Gerrit so they don't have to, go right ahead.

You do not have to be an OpenOCD maintainer to do this, anyone
can push anyones patches to Gerrit for review.

I don't expect you to step up to take such a role, nor do I expect
anyone else. Really this is the sort of work that you have to pay
someone to do or you have to do it yourself.

We're starting to gather data that we're getting *more* and *better*
patches submitted to the Git repository. We also see that the less
active maintainers are now reviewing and submitting to the repository.

I'm thinking a bit about how I can draw up some graphs on this...

--
Øyvind Harboe - Can Zylin Consulting help on your project?
US toll free 1-866-980-3434