> What exactly is checked by jenkins currently? I suggest at least one
> build with the default "./configure" (no options) and one with as many
> "./configure" options enabled as is possible on the build host.

It's very early days still and we're still sorting out problems.

We have ambitions to do lots of testing automatically, including everything
you mentioned.

Definitely we want -Werror and we already do. We're also considering
adding clang static analysis, but that's some ways off still.

--
Øyvind Harboe - Can Zylin Consulting help on your project?
US toll free 1-866-980-3434