In message <3E0B49CA.4377.9884857@localhost> on Thu, 26 Dec 2002 18:26:18 -0600,
"Kenneth R. Robinette" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

support> A lot of developers have waited a very long time for 0.9.7, over two years,
and now
support> that its in final beta tests, a discussion is active about making major
changes to it.
support> Does not make sense.

I entirely agree with you.  However, it seems like that's discussions
for the future, mostly.

However, considering we still have unfixed errors on some supported
platforms (Windows), it looks like the release won't happen within the
specified time range.  I don't expect it to be delayed with more than
a week...

--
Richard Levitte   \ Spannvägen 38, II \ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Redakteur@Stacken  \ S-168 35  BROMMA  \ T: +46-8-26 52 47

Unsolicited commercial email is subject to an archival fee of $400.
See <http://www.stacken.kth.se/~levitte/mail/> for more info.