On 10/29/2014 09:07 PM, Russell Bryant wrote:
On 10/29/2014 06:46 PM, Rochelle Grober wrote:
Any chance we could use the opening to move either the Refstack
session or the logging session from their current joint (and
conflicting) time (15:40)?  QA really would be appreciated at both.
And I'd really like to be at both.  I'd say the Refstack one would go
better in the debug slot, as the API stuff is sort of related to the
logging.  Switching with one of the 14:50 sessions might also work.

Just hoping.  I really want great participation at all of these sessions.

The "gate debugging" session is most likely going to be dropped at this
point.  I don't see a big problem with moving the refstack one to that
slot (the first time).

Anyone else have a strong opinion on this?

Sounds good to me.

-jay