Am 13.10.2016 um 11:34 schrieb Guillaume Gardet:
> Once 4.8 will be in Factory, lets play with JeOS-raspberrypi3_aarch64 in
> Factory.

No, no, no! I have already done the heavy lifting for having a
JeOS-raspberrypi3 in Factory! Please stop the travesty of suffixing a
native aarch64 device's image _aarch64.

Also, as I've already reported to Alex based on Kernel:HEAD, 4.8 doesn't
boot, apparently due to U-Boot issues. There is no use in enabling an
image to build that doesn't boot.

Today I will be looking at rebasing your u-boot changelog and submitting
it to Base:System, then Alex or Stefan can work on backporting fixes and
once those and 4.8 are in Factory we can take the next image steps.

Regards,
Andreas

HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)