Am 13.10.2016 um 17:30 schrieb Guillaume Gardet:
> Le 13/10/2016 à 17:00, Andreas Färber a écrit :
>> Am 13.10.2016 um 16:15 schrieb Guillaume Gardet:
[RPi2:]
>>> If I reboot [...], I get a GRUB error: "attempt to read
>>> or write outside partition".

I am able to reproduce this on second boot with serial (clean reboot).
`/sbin/update-bootloader --reinit` did not help.

[RPi1:]
>>> 2nd boot is broken. I get a GRUB error: "attempt to read or write
>>> outside of partition".

I tried some things on the Zero before rebooting: yast bootloader
(disabling the gfx), update-bootloader --reinit and grub2-mkconfig -o
/boot/grub2/grub.cfg

Assuming it would've failed as you report, something I did made the boot
succeed. So with the middle one ruled out, that leaves two things to try
on the rpi2.

I notice that raspberrypi sends output to console=tty1 also for JeOS,
whereas raspberrypi2 and raspberrypi3 armv7l don't even for non-JeOS.
raspberrypi3_aarch64 non-JeOS does to tty. Will clean that up.

Regards,
Andreas

HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)