Here are my tests results.

Le 13/10/2016 à 13:34, Andreas Färber a écrit :
Am 13.10.2016 um 11:34 schrieb Guillaume Gardet:
For RPi2, we have only a downstream image since JeOS-raspberrypi2
package is missing in Factory:ARM. I think we could add it. Dirk, could
you do it, please?
Objection! Instead please test the remaining bits in:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:a_faerber:branches:openSUSE:Factory:ARM/JeOS-raspberrypi2

GRUB boots but then I got a blinking underscore on the top left corner of the
HDMI screen and finally a black screen.
If I reboot after 5 or 10 minutes, I get a GRUB error: "attempt to read or write
outside partition".

I do not want to needlessly enable a non-GRUB based image in Tumbleweed.

Similarly I need someone to test on RPi1:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:a_faerber:branches:openSUSE:Factory:ARM/JeOS-raspberrypi

If that works, I can submit it to Factory.

GRUB boots but then I got a blinking underscore on the top left corner of the
HDMI screen (with some vc4 error messages) and after a very long wait, I can
ssh to it (no more HDMI output).
2nd boot is broken. I get a GRUB error: "attempt to read or write outside of
partition".

Guillaume

Regards,
Andreas