Am 17.10.2016 um 19:32 schrieb Andreas Färber:
> Am 13.10.2016 um 17:30 schrieb Guillaume Gardet:
>> Le 13/10/2016 à 17:00, Andreas Färber a écrit :
>>> Am 13.10.2016 um 16:15 schrieb Guillaume Gardet:
> [RPi2:]

This looks suspicious:

[    0.171496] Calling pre-init stage in system image
[  809.514233] systemd-udevd[1545]: starting version 228
[  810.029519] device-mapper: uevent: version 1.0.3
[  810.049938] device-mapper: ioctl: 4.34.0-ioctl (2015-10-28)
initialised: dm-de...@redhat.com
[   23.774995] Creating dracut based initrd
[ 1016.740272] device-mapper: core: cleaned up
skiped writing MBR ID for armv7l
GPT fdisk (gdisk) version 1.0.1

Caution! After loading partitions, the CRC doesn't check out!
Partition table scan:
  MBR: MBR only
  BSD: not present
  APM: not present
  GPT: damaged

Found valid MBR and corrupt GPT. Which do you want to use? (Using the
GPT MAY permit recovery of GPT data.)
 1 - MBR
 2 - GPT
 3 - Create blank GPT

Your answer:
Command (? for help): b back up GPT data to a file
c       change a partition's name
d       delete a partition
i       show detailed information on a partition
l       list known partition types
n       add a new partition
o       create a new empty GUID partition table (GPT)
p       print the partition table
q       quit without saving changes
r       recovery and transformation options (experts only)
s       sort partitions
t       change a partition's type code
v       verify disk
w       write table to disk and exit
x       extra functionality (experts only)
?       print this menu

[...]

Command (? for help):
Expert command (? for help):
Recovery/transformation command (? for help):
WARNING! Hybrid MBRs are flaky and dangerous! If you decide not to use one,
just hit the Enter key at the below prompt and your MBR partition table will
be untouched.

Type from one to three GPT partition numbers, separated by spaces, to be
added to the hybrid MBR, in sequence: Place EFI GPT (0xEE) partition
first in MBR (good for GRUB)? (Y/N):
Creating entry for GPT partition #1 (MBR partition #1)
Enter an MBR hex code (default EF): Set the bootable flag? (Y/N):
Creating entry for GPT partition #2 (MBR partition #2)
Enter an MBR hex code (default 83): Set the bootable flag? (Y/N):
Creating entry for GPT partition #3 (MBR partition #3)
Enter an MBR hex code (default 83): Set the bootable flag? (Y/N):
Recovery/transformation command (? for help):
Final checks complete. About to write GPT data. THIS WILL OVERWRITE EXISTING
PARTITIONS!!

Do you want to proceed? (Y/N): OK; writing new GUID partition table
(GPT) to /dev/mmcblk0.
Warning: The kernel is still using the old partition table.
The new table will be used at the next reboot or after you
run partprobe(8) or kpartx(8)
The operation has completed successfully.

So, apparently we fail to answer to the question, and as a result it
doesn't use the new MBR but instead an old GPT it found on the disk?

In my case switching from vboot to efi layout, it still had separate
boot and root partitions after reboot.

Formatting my rpi2 SD card now. My SD card for rpi1 was virgin.

Not sure how uboot-image-install.in could handle this any better...?

Regards,
Andreas

HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)