Hi Larry,

    You can access a wealth of speaker knowledge over on the TradSound forum.

    I haven't heard the PRX908.  I still like my old JBL EON10G2s.
I've used the older K8s as monitors and liked them; am assuming the K8.2 is an upgrade. Of these two, just looking at the specs, I would choose the JBLs - slightly bigger HF driver and larger cabinet.

    I'm curious why you chose these two speakers?

Thanks and good health, Weogo

LiveEdge.net