Hi folks

This is my every 17 week reminder for you to list your name (some of you do
not have your name in the "sent" line and especially where your home dance
is or you live.

It not only is informational, but also builds community within our list

Paul Rosenberg
Albany, NY
www.homespun.biz
*Joy Through Traditional Dance & Live Fiddle Music*
518-482-9255