On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 12:14 AM, Sukender <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi again Robert,
>
> I confirm that the strange behavior still exist while compiling against the
> rev 9119 (branch osgWidget-dev).

I don't have any further suggests beyond my earlier suggestion that
some vertex data such as normals, texcoord or colour arrays aren't
assigned to geometries that they should be.  Write you model out to
.osg and have a look through them.  If you have lighting on then
you'll need a normal array, if you are use default osg::Material
you'll need at a colour array with at least one overall colour, if you
are doing texturing then you'll need texture coords.