HI Sekender,

The colour array is required when you have the glColorMaterial
enabled, this is driven by osg::Material::setColorMode(), or when
lighting is disabled.  Have a read of OpenGL docs of the affect of
materials, color material and colour arrays on geometries and OpenGL
lighting.

As this has not fixed the issue then have a look to see if lighting is
on, but no normals are attached, again you need normals if you are
using lighting.

Robert.