Hi Robert,

I think I'll be able to reproduce the artifact I told you days ago (the models
that "flickers") in a much smaller source code, but this time it has nothing to
do (I guess) with RenderBin nor a ".osg" model since I did the same with a
simple box (ShapeDrawable).
I just need a little more time, and an answer to this stupid question: what
happens if I add a LightSource with just "rootNode->addChild(new
osg::LightSource);" when another light source already exists? Mays this cause
lighting to flicker??? That sounds odd.
Thanks.

--
Sukender