Hi,

Yes, I have a partially white sphere. I cannot set specular OFF, I need it
for others nodes in the scene. I cannot modify light in fact.
So I need to change skymap parameters.

If I put lighting OFF, the opacity do not seems to work...

How can I combine : no ligthing area visible on skymap  and  opacity which
can be changed ?

Thanks for help.

Vincent