Jean-Sébastien Guay wrote:
And what's more, I actually have two "nostalgia machines" which I plug in once in a while. The first has a Cirrus Logic CL-GD5428 card (1MB, yessir), and the other has a Voodoo2 12MB. I'll probably keep those till I die, just because that was the time when it all started for me, even though every time we move my s/o asks why I waste space with those old computers...

Ever try DosBox  ( http://dosbox.com/information.php?page=0 ) ?

I was trying to set up a "nostalgia machine" as well, but I kept having problems with my old hardware. Then I found DosBox, and realized how pointless my efforts were.

I guess it depends on *why* you have it around, though.

--"J"