Hi again,

I dug back into my e-mail archives and found a message from Robert on 10/7/2003 that I used as my inspiration:

Thanks for digging that up. Indeed, after the corrections you mention, it looks almost exactly like what I have.

I just had a thought, could the object on which this callback is set have any influence on the results? Should I set the cull callback on the Geode, or will any parent node do?

I was setting it on the parent node of my skydome, which is a MatrixTransform. Perhaps that had some influence...

J-S