Hello Doug,

Is the solution you posted below the final solution you settled on? I had trouble determining what you finally ended up deciding was the best path forward. Thanks for posting this information on the list.

Yeah, as Robert said it was a convoluted thread... :-)

Yes, I ended up using the code you quoted. As I said, it has too many implications on the scene graph and viewer but it ended up being the only solution I could find that worked and gave the results I wanted.

I'm still open to suggestions though. :-)

Glad I could help,

J-S
            • ... David Spilling
            • ... Jean-Sébastien Guay
            • ... Jean-Sébastien Guay
            • ... Jean-Sébastien Guay
            • ... Jean-Sébastien Guay
            • ... Cole, Charles E. (LARC-B702)[RAYTHEON TECHNICAL SERVICES COMPANY]
            • ... Jean-Sébastien Guay
            • ... Jean-Sébastien Guay
            • ... Cole, Charles E. (LARC-B702)[RAYTHEON TECHNICAL SERVICES COMPANY]
            • ... Jean-Sébastien Guay
            • ... Jean-Sébastien Guay
          • ... David Spilling
            • ... Paul Martz