Hi J-S,

> I just realized I didn't give you actual information, just how we get
> the values... The radius turns out to be around 5000m most of the time.
> In our simulators, most of the time the user will stay in an area about
> 100mx100m in the center of the scene, so this works well. I think if we
> were to make a flight sim where the user can travel large distances
> this
> wouldn't work and we'd need to do it differently.

Thanks again.  All of my apps have been "flight sim"-like apps, so a large
radius is required.  But I do things differently.  I may try your approach and
see if I can get better performance while still keeping relevant and viewable
information from being culled.

chuck
            • ... David Spilling
            • ... Jean-Sébastien Guay
            • ... David Spilling
            • ... Jean-Sébastien Guay
            • ... Jean-Sébastien Guay
            • ... Jean-Sébastien Guay
            • ... Jean-Sébastien Guay
            • ... Cole, Charles E. (LARC-B702)[RAYTHEON TECHNICAL SERVICES COMPANY]
            • ... Jean-Sébastien Guay
            • ... Jean-Sébastien Guay
            • ... Cole, Charles E. (LARC-B702)[RAYTHEON TECHNICAL SERVICES COMPANY]
            • ... Jean-Sébastien Guay
            • ... Jean-Sébastien Guay
          • ... David Spilling
            • ... Paul Martz