Hi J-S,

The problem when the skydome renders last is that it won't be blended
> correctly with transparent objects (they need to be rendered after all
> opaque objects, and sorted back to front).

Ah. I hadn't considered that in detail. (I wonder what my app's behaviour is
then? I don't have many transparent objects so probably wouldn't have
noticed if something was awry - I'll have to check).

For me, I will probably control the renderbins (if I'm not already doing
it), and render <opaque objects> <skydome> <transparent objects>; i.e.
putting the skydome in the regular opaque bin. Most of my objects are opaque
so I get some benefit here.

Thanks for the caveat!

David