Hi JS.

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 2:25 PM, Jean-Sébastien Guay
<jean-sebastien.g...@cm-labs.com> wrote:
> The fact is  that right now, there's one person with commit access.

Errr no. This is not fact.

There are several developers with commit access to svn/trunk and
svn/branches.  In the case of svn/trunk those with commit access are
for specific portions that they are the lead author to.

I will state again.  svn access does not scale like testing and
debugging does.  You can't scale up commit access and retain quality,
consistency and productivity.  Might I suggest reading a text like the
Mythical Man Month will give you a few pointers about the delicate
balance of development scaling.