Hi Boon,

On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 2:32 PM, Boon Wah <boon...@gmail.com> wrote:
>    I played with a variety of settings like varying LOD in the viewer,
> setting bound volume, range during the LOD building process, but is still
> unable to achieve my goal.
>
>    In short, I wanted to aggressive load in new tiles with the DatabasePager.
> In this case, I wanted to pre-load the areas surrounding the area drawn in
> the view-port. Therefore, when the next frame is drawn, these areas will have
> already been loaded. Can somebody guide me in which part of OSG should I
> customise?

I'm afraid you have unrealistic expectations of just how fast your
hardware can page data in.  It won't be a simple case of customizing
the OSG, you'll need to address the hardware issues that are at the
core of the latency issue - you have to either put your tiles into ram
or second best a solid state disk.