> I tried running another assemble* tasks in gradle but no matter which I
choose I can't get app to work on my phone. It install sucessfully but
crash immediately after start.

I think you have to be careful which assemble task you are running.  The
instructions you gave compile the full version (assembleFull...).  This
will compile a version of the native core for each possible chip
architecture (i think).  If you call other assemble tasks, you might be
building a version that contains only a single version of the core for a
single architecture.  This might be why you're seeing problems running it
on your phone (wrong arch).

Perhaps connecting your phone via usb and running "adb logcat" will enable
you to see the console output of the program, including any errors that
might occur.