From: Mzu Cabanga <mcaba...@gmail.com>
Sender: payco@googlegroups.com
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 19:23:08
To: <payco@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Fwd: [PAYCO]

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Thembeka Majali <themb...@aidc.org.za>
Date: Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 5:17 PM
Subject: Re: [PAYCO]
To: Mzu Cabanga <mcaba...@gmail.com>

Hey Letlapa has no grasp of continental politics, much as I do not agree
with Gaddafi's style of leadership, but the question is when do you declare
war when rebels threatens state assets. Was he expecting Gaddafi to fold
arms and let US, EU and UN to attack and rule Lybia. His exposing his narrow
understanding of continental and International politics. His is an impipi
period.

Regards,

Thembeka