I'm glad to hear that's working for you, Jack. Very good news!

One of my coworkers has had a similar issue. He went to braces some years ago,
but about two years ago suffered a fall in the department. He finally relented
and bought himself one of the small electric scooters, after resisting forever.
He's so much happier now! It's restored his ability to get around do what he
wants.

The miracles of modern technology and science should never be taken for
granted.

onwards!