Welcome to the K-01 clique. Those lenses should work very well. Looking forward to photos.

On 10/26/15 9:27 PM, pdml-requ...@pdml.net wrote:
Message: 11
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 18:36:03 -0700
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi<godfreydigio...@me.com>
To: PDML<PDML@pdml.net>
Subject: PESO - Perfect Petite Pentax Kit - GDG

It's all arrived and tested. After years of playing with so many Pentax bodies
and lenses, this is my favorite Pentax kit of all:

   https://flic.kr/p/AfvZpS

Pentax K-01 Marc Newsom in Yellow
FA43mm f/1.9 Limited in Pewter with Voigtl?nder 75mm optical finder
DA21mm f/3.4 Limited in Black with Voigtl?nder 35mm optical finder

It's exactly what I like to shoot with, fits in a tiny bag, weighs almost
nothing, and makes very very nice photos!

All Hail the Pentaxian!

Wisdom is what's left after we've run out of personal opinions.