The K-S2 may not have the LEDs in the grip, but it still has the light up OK button, the light up GPS button and the Light up Shutter button, all of which are too blinky for me.

All the other things that the K-S2 can do are wonderful, but unless you use them the only reason to pay extra money is for the extra resolution, which isn't really that big a deal.

I don't know about you but I was never excited about the K-S1. One look at it and I knew a.) it was aimed at Hipsters and Japanese school girls, and b.) it would actually fail in the Hipster market. Which it appears to have done. The Camera Store called it one of the worst cameras of the year, when it was introduced, not that I take everything they say as gospel, but their analysis matched mine so I'll take it. The K-01 was at least interesting, a bad misfire, maybe, but interesting.