Did I?

I have an Apple computer I use occasionally. I mainly use Windoze
because I can build my own.

Due to familiarity, I do find Windoze computers easier to use than using
a Mac. If I used a Mac all the time and seldom used Windoze, I'd find
the Mac easier to use.

I know I don't want an iPhone. Don't want an Android phone either. Nor a
Windoze phone. Or any kind of smart phone. I've already got a phone that
allows me to do everything I want to do with a phone. Got that covered.

I'm thinking about a small pad I can use to show my photos when I get
together with other photographers at a weekly brunch.

New iPads are likely out of my price range, but an older one might work
if it has USB and/or SDHC. I've noticed *all* of the current pad
offerings only have micro-SDHC.

And I'm resigned that any kind of pad I get is going to have a touch
screen, even though I came to loathe them when I was running the mini-lab.

I had the same aggravation continuously having to clean grubby
fingerprints off the glass on the scanner, and I hated that too.

But I still bought one when I wanted to be able to scan medium/large format
negatives/transparencies and old photos.