The bus write speed on pretty much all recent Pentax cameras tops out at about ~36 mb/s, maybe a little faster,  but closer to rounding down than to rounding up.

The claimed card speed of 85-90 mb/s is usually the read speed of the card.  Write speed is often less than half that, sometimes a lot less.

With a class 10 card you're only guaranteed 10 mb/s.  Most Sandisk cards are faster that that, but not all are.

I'd check to see what the claimed write speeds of the cards are, and not use any that were slower than the camera buss.

I wouldn't buy anything that had a write speed much faster than the camera buss either unless the price was pretty  much the same as for the slower card.

On the other hand if all your cards turn out to have write speeds faster than the cameras buss speed, I really have no other suggestions.   I keep all the lens correction and other in camera file manipulations turned off when shooting raw anyway, but maybe doing some of that will help.

Auto focus speed is another issue altogether.