I'll bet your cards are slow. I shoot football, including action sequences and
have no buffer problems. I use Sandisk Extreme Pro 64 gig cards. And set the
camera to record on both simultaneously. I agree about the focus pound before
BH too central but it's not a big problem with sports work in that focus on the
chest or arm of the principal player is usually spot on for the face as well,
which is less visible given the helmet and face guard.

Paul via phone