Jack Davis wrote:
Hi, Larry. In what way is the K1
focusing better or faster than the
K3ii?  Thanks!

The biggest way for me is that it doesn't obsesses over microphones the way the K-3 does. For example only a few of my musician photos from last weekend have the microphone rather than the singer in focus. I don't have any quantitative data other than that, but my gut feeling is that it does seem to be a bit faster, a bit more accurate, and most importantly a bit more precise in following the selected focus point.

When I'm using the long lenses, particularly outdoors, I still use the K-3ii because I'll crop anyways, it gives more dpi on the sensor, and in good light the sensor quality differences are barely noticable.

Sent from my iPhone