I think it is much too early in the course of things to exclude Michael's
conjectures which I assume are intended to widen in a radical and original
manner the scope of Peirce's influence. It has after all taken 2000 years
to arrive at the start of an appropriate revision of Aristotle, again based
in part on Peirce's growing influence. It is somewhat a problem for the
dead, who cannot respond, to have exclusive interpretations attached to
aspects of their thought. Particularly if, like Peirce, they were inclined
to favor the growth of communities of discourse and partial to abduction
which means, I assume, guessing.

*@stephencrose <https://twitter.com/stephencrose>*