Also it will be more and more the case that minds will arrive at similar or
complementary conclusions, rendering claims of individuals to originality
less and less credible. I wonder at what point this will alter the way in
which we process common awareness. The wiki phenomenon is an obvious
suggestion. But at some point the existing copyright codes may undergo some
serious revision.

*@stephencrose <https://twitter.com/stephencrose>*