Clark, Edwina, list,

Clark, you wrote, "Later process theologians were explicitly influenced by Peirce despite many of Peirce’s writings being difficult to find at the time."

It seems a good bet that this was because Charles Hartshorne, who, along with Paul Weiss, edited the Collected Papers of CSP in the 1930s, became a prominent religious & process philosopher.

Best, Ben