Dear Ben U., List:

Many thanks to Ben Udell for his help regarding my Intelex CDs of Peirce
and Anselm.

I went to Craigslist where I found a laptop with a Vista operating system,
called the seller, and drove 50 miles to test it out. It worked like a
charm. For $70, and a hundred miles worth of gasoline, I have my Intelex
investment back.

By way of explanation, when my CDs became inoperable I called Intelex and
they were very gracious in giving me access to the internet version. But
the internet version does not have several search features of the
CDs--which were essential to my use of it.

Ben U's explanation allowed me to get the use of my CD's back, for which I
am *pro-found-ly* grateful.

I have a lot of thoughts relative to recent emails on this thread, but will
have a lot of work and travel over the next month that limit my
opportunities to set them out for you.

Hopefully you will all be going strong on this subject for a while longer.
In my view, a heck of a lot of progress has been made, and I especially
thank Jon for starting it off.

Many thanks again to Ben U. and to all the participants in this discussion.

Ben N.

Ben

*Ben Novak <http://bennovak.net>*
5129 Taylor Drive, Ave Maria, FL 34142
Telephone: (814) 808-5702

*"All art is mortal, **not merely the individual artifacts, but the arts
themselves.* *One day the last portrait of Rembrandt* *and the last bar of
Mozart will have ceased to be—**though possibly a colored canvas and a
sheet of notes may remain—**because the last eye and the last ear
accessible to their message **will have gone." *Oswald Spengler