Dear Jon, Jeff, list,

You said,

For clarification, could you please offer a concrete example of a scenario
that you believe my proposal cannot sufficiently take into account?

Given your proposal, please explain this concrete scenario:

*What is man?*

*What is pleasure?*

For if you say ‘man is a sign’ or ‘this is man’, it will be clear that your
proposal will leave us unsatisfied.

Thanks for your time and effort,
Jerry R