Garys, List:

Two quick clarifications.

1.  My point about concepts is that they *are *Signs, specifically Symbols,
while Immediate Objects are *parts *or *aspects *of Signs.  Hence every
concept *has *an Immediate Object, but no Immediate Object *is *(by itself)
a concept.

2.  The Interpretant *can *be itself a Sign, but *need *not be; it can *also
*be a feeling or an exertion.

Regards,

Jon S.