By human behavior I mean that Peirce applied the pragmatic maxim to the
meaning of God. He also used St. John's synonym God is love. So you can
substitute the term, love,  for God and shape behavior accordingly. I'd
keep this love term in mind if you read the additiment, which I recommend.
It is a topic all it's own.
Also, it fits into levels 4 & 5 of his ethical classes of motives.