It's been a bit quite in PHP SCA land of late but we have quite a lot
of new code now in the branch so I propose we start thinking about
getting a release out fairly soon. Looking at the code we now have
(and some of the holes :-) I think the release should include the
following:

Pluggable bindings support
Refactored bindings based on this
  jsonrpc
  local (php to php binding)
  restpc (RPC based on HTTP GET or POST)
  soap (SOAP web services)
  xmlrpc
  I note there is a binding called rss. Is that ready to go?
Latest drop of SDO code from Tuscany including
  Performance enahncements
  Memory leak inprovements
Bug fixes
  There are a few things that have been raised on the list that I need
to go take a look at. What are the buring
  issues we need to include?
Docs and Tests for the bindings
  In particular I note that I haven't checked in docs and tests for
jsonrpc and restrpc which I must do
  I propose we prototype the module docs up on the wiki in the first
instance. Does this make sense.
Pacakging
  From a recent mail we also need to make sure the depency statement
on the package is correct

Anyone have any thoughts about other content we should include.

Regards

Simon