I hadn't forgotten. Given how very difficult it is for anyone to build
on windows, it would be useful for anyone to be able to pick up the
latest from the latest automated build. I think the way it is now
actually makes it next to impossible for users. And they could pick up
the released one from here i.e. as a file on phpsoa. And I don't agree
that dll would not have been verified - we wouldn't check in without
running our unit tests. What more than that do we do before a release?
It would need us to be careful about versions and backward
compatibility but that seems doable.

Just my opinion. Matthew