I think we should revisit this decision about working in a branch - I
think we have it the wrong way around. I think it would be more useful
if we developed in HEAD so that people automatically got the latest
dll, and the special case - the hard one - would be if people wanted
only the version that went out with the release. We could preserve the
dll that went with the release here on the phpsoa site.

Matthew