Hi All,

OK here's an example of using con and set. which I'm planning to put
up on the wiki.

I decided to re-implemtn the fifo function using these primitives.
Before I write up an article anyone see any room for improvment. I
plan to mention altarnative ways of doing things Such as using circ
for building the inital circular list. but would like to keep the
basic example using con and set to do the heavy lifting.

(de my-fifo (Fifo Item)
        (let RealFifo (eval Fifo)
          (if Item
            (if RealFifo # Adding to a Fifo
                  (let NewHead (cons Item (cdr RealFifo))
                        (con RealFifo NewHead)
                        (set Fifo NewHead)
                        Item)
                  (prog # Creating a new fifo
                   (set Fifo (list Item) 'RealFifo (eval Fifo))
                   (con RealFifo RealFifo)
                  Item))
            (if (== RealFifo (cdr RealFifo))
                  (prog1 # Returning the Last Item