Hi Thomas,

Well the current mode of operation is to generate html pages on demand.

What about pre-generation. If I recall correctly that is something
which the Apache Cocoon framework supports. basically tell the system
. walk through all your pages generate the HTML and save to a file.
This would need special link handling and some file naming rules.

Obviously forms and edit buttons should also be skipped.

Again I would like to see special handling for the core docs so that
if I put the ref*.html files in the same directory as the pregenerated
code the links to core docs would JustWork with the local copies.

PS (are you planning on releasing the code under GPL or some such licence? )

regards

Konrad.