Hi Tomas,

> > ... (though both behaviors are possible with the
> > "void" as well as with your soution), or why it is not powerful
> > enough.
> example of the default server I sent implements exactly the kind of
> page with timeout you described earlier.

I know. That's what I wrote (should have been "solution" instead of
"soution").

But still I want to keep simple things simple. 'httpGate0' connects back
to the first port without asking, which I think is the worst default
behavior. You need a some management *inside* the application to display
a proper error or timeout page.

> But the old solution already has those concepts!  Application name is
> not implemented in the code but we use the concept when deploying more
> than one applications.  Not sure what do you mean by session id

The old solution has those concepts outside of the core system. Managing
more than one application may be done by "home.l", but is not required.
Timeouts are managed by 'httpGate' and 'void'. The app itself does not
know about those concepts.

That's why I think your solution is good and useful, but a little bit
too much for the default release. I know that everything works as
before, and not much code is added. But it adds a new concept to
'httpGate' (automatic reconnection to the default port, as opposed to a
direct error (with or without 'void')), and to the syntax of the session
ID, which may now hold an additional application name.