On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 07:10:06PM +0200, Alexander Burger wrote:
> Great, thanks! Got "code.s" ... will analyze it on Sunday.

Good, just now I found the time! :)

So I constructed a new "src64/sys/x86-64.openBsd.code.l" from what I
found in your "code.s". I can't test it, but I hope it is correct.

I think we are quite close now. I put a new "OpenBSD" clause into
"src64/Makefile", and uploaded it all in a new "picoLisp.tgz" (and a
"x86-64.openBsd.tgz") on the download page.

If you have time, please fetch it, and have a look at the LD-MAIN and
LD-SHARED variables in the Makefile, and experiment to find optimal
values for them, then send us the results.

Ah, one important point: Can we be sure that OpenBSD uses the ELF linker
format? If not (e.g. the old "a.out" format), we might have problems
similar to those on Mac OS.