Hi Alex,

I am writing the changed values here....Wherever possible I refer to
these docs which are automatically updated within 10 mins of each
commit and follow -current. They pull up the latest revision from cvs.

> I set most values as they are in your output. However, there are also
> some values not covered by def.c, because I took them directly from the
> include files. These concern the ranges
>
>   ENOENT   .. ECONNRESET

from http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/~checkout~/src/sys/sys/errno.h

(equ EAGAIN 35)

>   O_RDONLY .. O_APPEND

from
http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/~checkout~/src/sys/sys/fcntl.h

(equ O_APPEND 8)
(equ O_CREAT 512)
(equ O_TRUNC 1024)
(equ O_EXCL 2048)

dlfunctions are good
http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/~checkout~/src/include/dlfcn.h

so is termios, but please double check
http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/~checkout~/src/sys/sys/termios.h

>   SIGHUP   .. SIGNALS

from sys/signal.h
http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/~checkout~/src/sys/sys/signal.h

(equ SIGUSR1 30)
(equ SIGUSR2 31)
(equ SIGCHLD 20)
(equ SIGCONT 19)
(equ SIGSTOP 17)
(equ SIGTSTP 18)
(equ SIGTTIN 21)
(equ SIGTTOU 22)
(equ SIGIO 23)            ==> this is BSD_VISIBLE only! unavailable for POSIX
(equ SIGNALS XXX)  # Highest used signal number plus 1

SIGIO is a killer, on Linux it is equivalent to SIGPOLL but its BSD
thing which was copied over by Linux, and is not POSIX...

>   TM_SEC   .. TM_YEAR

I couldnt grep these for now...will look again later.

> Could you check if they are correct?

I hope they are good. Is there a regress suite which I can run to
catch any missed problems? :-)

thanks for your great help!